Deck lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone know a good source for decklights with an outdoor transformer and separate plug? I bought some off of Amazon which were described as such but came with an indoor adapter so no use for what I want.

The ones I see on screwfix only come with an indoor plug too.

Just want something to light up the edges a bit, nothing too fancy but around 10 lights and the ability to wire directly into a fused outdoor control switch.

Cheers

Sponsored Links
Could you not fit an external rcd socket if the transformer will fit, otherwise how about connecting to an extension lead with the external connection being made in a weatherproof box?

Search for "outdoor socket" on the screwfix website for details.

Yeah thanks, the idea is to connect a couple of sets of lights and a water feature upto one of these, so no adapters or large connection box...

ae235

http://www.screwfix.com/p/bg-4-way-weatherproof-power-controller/20964

Seems virtually all deck light kits come with indoor only transformers now, looks like I'll have to buy a light kit and a separate outdoor transformer for it, what a pain!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back