DENTIST RIPPED ME OFF TRYING TO PULL WRONG TOOTH

B

B.O.B DOLE

Whent to the dentist a while ago and he told me i needed 7 fillings and was about to start work on them and i told him i would call back again.
anyway i decided to go to another dentist for a check up and he said all my teeth are in perfect condition.
so this other dentist was trying to drill all my teeth and fill with that black filling they use, lead i think he should be struck off.

Sponsored Links
He may have been doing preventative work. I assume you did have xrays.

Dentist = trade = get 3 different quotes before you have the work done :D :D

You could pop over to India, some do the job at the side of the road ... bicycle upside down rear wheel as pulley, to run the drill, pick your second hand 'implant' from the collection of old pulled molars on the pavement... :D :D

Sponsored Links
empip said:
You could pop over to India, some do the job at the side of the road ... bicycle upside down rear wheel as pulley, to run the drill, pick your second hand 'implant' from the collection of old pulled molars on the pavement... :D :D
How's the new teeth, fit ok? :LOL:

Saw it on tv ... unbelievable ... people actually chose old extracted teeth .. the guy pulls their 'baddy' and shoves the chosen thing in it's place !!
.. And they have nukes too, never right is it?
:D :D

Maybe he likes the look of jaws from james bond :LOL:
I went to a dentist who did a small routine filling behind my front tooth. 3 months later I was in agony I tried all sorts of drugs (medicine) to no avail. Went to the dentist down the road and the first guy had not cleaned it out properly before filling it in - it had decayed and exposed the nerve. After 5 visits and a bit more pain (drilled it out to the top of the gum/nerve and then inserted a rather large needle into it to kill it - I swear I could feel it behind my eye!) I had a nice new filling! Goes to show in all trades you got good people and then you get.... (enter expletive of choice)

It beats me why they need 7 years training to learn how to drill a hole and stick a bit of filler in it. I doubt that anyone in this forum would need more than 7 days to learn that little trick.

joe

joe-90 said:
It beats me why they need 7 years training to learn how to drill a hole and stick a bit of filler in it. I doubt that anyone in this forum would need more than 7 days to learn that little trick.

joe

You forgot they learn how to torture aswell

Freddie said:
joe-90 said:

joe

You forgot they learn how to torture aswell
and daylight robbery

Sponsored Links
Back