Digistat replacement?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this repeats a previous question.
A friend has a digistat SCR and RF1 setup. The RF1 only gives thermostat, no timer. Is it possible to buy just the stat/timer? 3RF perhaps? I gather there is a sequence to get the two to talk if they are compatible.
I note from other posts that the backplate is the same, so it should be easy to replace both if required. Just want to avoid messing around more than needed.

Thanks - Jonathan

Sponsored Links
I think I found the answer from other replies. 3RF should work with SCR. I still have to find out if I can buy a 3RF on it's own.

JW

All depends on age of components original recievers used to work on a differnt frequency from the new ones and they are not compatible

Sponsored Links
Think its on the reciever somewhere when you take it off the back plate old used to be 418 mhz and the new is in the 433mhz prob about 5 or more years ago the change

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back