Direct and Indirect cylinder fittings?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What fittings are reqd. to plumb-in a: 1. an indirect cylinder?
2. a direct cylinder?
Can plastic eg. hep-pipe be brought to the cylinder?

Sponsored Links
softus, thanks for your reply. what are the correct names for these fittings and what size are they?

Do you actually have a cylinder that you're about to install, or are your apparently bizarre questions merely hypothetical?

Sponsored Links
Softus said:
Do you actually have a cylinder that you're about to install, or are your apparently bizarre questions merely hypothetical?
or linked to an NVQ :?: ;) :LOL:

Nige F said:
Softus said:
or linked to an NVQ :?: ;) :LOL:
Indeed, Nige F, that was what I was wondering ;)

Personally, I wouldn't have a problem if our suspicions turned out to be correct, but I have trouble respecting posters who aren't honest and open with their intent :eek:

Maybe a big book on DIY or building trades would be handy? Readers Digest do a huge one with good explanatory illustrations. (no offence intended)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back