Disgusting "journalism"

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Sponsored Links
No problem. What the article doesn't mention is that he's also bought half-a-dozen Staffordshire bull terriers and a crocodile!

There is not a lot he can do, the photos have been taken from a Public Road so he cannot sue for invasion of privacy,
He will just have to move now.

So he's never had a girlfriend but loves fine furniture.

I bet he'd love a date with the 'Chippendales' then. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Just don`t buy papers - simples . Read them @ the news stand in T*sco - I do . That`s thrifty :mrgreen:

He had publicity at the time of his win. So the local ner do wells already knew how much he had. Not much of a story really. I ken if I won 12 mill on the lottery, my life would change. The chap seems happy enough. Best of British to him. ;) ;)

He had publicity at the time of his win. So the local ner do wells already knew how much he had.

He had his win years ago, most of them wouldn't have been around, this rag has just made sure they'll all be aware he's got a few bob now though.
Not much of a story really.

It's no story at all, that's my point. It's just a gutter paper filling space with no thought or care for the likely consequences on an ordinary fella's life.

There cannae be reason in these arguments - have ye all been on the cannabi resin ;)

Sponsored Links