Dishwasher depth problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I need to find a dishwasher with max depth 550mm. If I go for the standard 600 then it will stand a little proud of the kitchen units because of pipes fitted on the kitchen wall (very old house, very difficult to change). Originally wanted a freestanding but thought maybe could get a semi integrated and if Ididn't fix the door to the front then I should be alright on the depth? Is this a crazy idea? Has anyone come across a dishwasher with depth less than 600?

Sponsored Links
Alternatively, you could replace the worktops with 650mm ones, probably not a very palatable solution though. Another suggestion is get a space saving dishwasher, but again I don't think this will address your needs. I don't know for certain but I think "standard" dishwashers a pretty much that, about 600mm wide, 600 mm deep and however high a standard worktop is (although this is adjustable) hopefully an expert will be able to advise differently.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back