Diversity Enriching The Streets Of Paris

Sponsored Links
I first found out about how bad the lawlessness was in correlation to the mass migration of immigrants, when I was looking something up completely unrelated to migration to do with sweden and all these violent migrant friction videos popped up on you tube. Stuff on you tube was very disturbing when you put in a search for migrant troubles in ( name any eu country).

I first found out about how bad the lawlessness was in correlation to the mass migration of immigrants, when I was looking something up completely unrelated to migration to do with sweden and all these violent migrant friction videos popped up on you tube. Stuff on you tube was very disturbing when you put in a search for migrant troubles in ( name any eu country).
I noticed this thread, (it was at the bottom of the page, listed as relevant threads, so I had a look)
When I read gasbanni's comment I realised how stupid he is.
I've highlight the relevant contradictory bits.
He found something, by accident, though he wasn't looking for anything related to migrants, even though he put into the search, "migrant troubles".
The man is a total nutter.

Sponsored Links
I see himagin / dazzler the ignored member has resurrected this post so I will hazard a guess my original post is accurate
I see transam the ignorant member has put his foot in it again. The original videos in question, which he tries to defend, have been deleted by YouTube, and the account terminated.

Maybe because they don't happen. But because you believe your regular racist web sites falsifying videos you think it's normal, regular occurrence.
So it's all CGI is it?
It would appear, that in YouTube's opinion, they were fake news, so they deleted them, and terminated the account.
Transam is defending fake news, as usual.
Apart from him and gasbanni, I haven't seen the others about lately, although there MO looks awfully familiar. Have they reincarnated themselves?

upload_2021-3-22_18-24-46.jpeg

Sponsored Links
Back