DNO Needed

Because if they are still a trainy I think that their supervising electrician should be advising them on what they can and cant do, because they as the qualified one are responsible for the work and signing it off.
Eggsacterally!

Sponsored Links
Because if they are still a trainy I think that their supervising electrician should be advising them on what they can and cant do, because they as the qualified one are responsible for the work and signing it off.

And probably responsible under Health And Safety At Work Act for safe methods of working, etc.

if this person is indeed using 2 accounts.. heres what it looks like to me. ... They are about to change their consumer unit, as thats why they have been asking the questions about terminating SWA under a floor. ... Now they are at the point where they have done with the planning, about to start.. and need to know if they can pull the fuse legally or not to change the consumer unit.
... only if (s)he has 3 or more accounts. The SWA question came from an account different from either of the two we're discussing here!

Kind Regards, John

if this person is indeed using 2 accounts.. heres what it looks like to me. ... They are about to change their consumer unit, as thats why they have been asking the questions about terminating SWA under a floor. ... Now they are at the point where they have done with the planning, about to start.. and need to know if they can pull the fuse legally or not to change the consumer unit.
... only if (s)he has 3 or more accounts. The SWA question came from an account different from either of the two we're discussing here!

Kind Regards, John

Apologies, my mistake and I was wrong, got studentspark and amateurspark mixed up because amateurspark said they was a trainy spark.

I have amended my previous posts, and apologise for the mix up, my fault.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back