Do other regulars get many emails like this!??

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
This came to my email, no idea who from!

hello wonder if you could help got biasi boiler want to change hot water rubber anychance could help thanks is hard job where abouts is it as you look on boiler is on right behind the pump

I get several a week. This one like most, will be ignored. Even if I understood it...... :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I get them but they're more intelligible than that, and they do have a bit of flattering preamble (creep factor).

Not an email but mate got a phone call.
I am changing my own pump as its an easy job but i cant undo the big nuts ,can you come and undo them so i can change it myself.

I get the odd one or two every month but as we charge the same diagnostic per visit it makes no difference what i do when I get there.

Tony

Sponsored Links
never had one of those yet chris

ande oill it cant be from tony after a few pints as the phrase "I have a gent who will do it for slightly less than you could" doesnt appear

;)

No oily, tony calls at 2 AM ON A SUNDAY BLOODY MORNING after a he's had a few...................... :evil:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back