Do YOU LIKE THIS.......

Sponsored Links
trazor said:
I like flight sims.........

monitorsqb9.jpg

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Would have been cheaper getting flying lessons!

A nice little project for budding DIYnot engineers, looks like it's made from 2" waste pipe and offcuts of Dexion :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
davy_owen_88 said:
Deluks said:
Who the f*%$ is Michael Romeo, wasn't he in So Solid?

:LOL: He's the guitarist from Symphony X - a progressive metal band. I guarantee that more people like MCR than SX but popularity doesn't make them a better band.

Deluks said:
I can't see why people hate them so much, just another band if you ask me.

... a whiny irritating band for hormonal school children and depressed self harming girls... IMHO ;)

...and I can deduce from your love of prog metal that you wear Star Trek t-shirts and are sporting a dungeons & dragons-esque beard. ;)

So, I currently have a 17", 4:3 LCD screen. I'm intending to buy a 20" widescreen on payday, or if I feel especially decadent (and a good deal arises on eBay) a 22" widescreen. I HAD intended to give my current monitor to my best mate up in Grantham, who's on the dole (through no fault of her own, i must add before you all start) currently making do with a 15" CRT, but now I'm thinking if I buy a igger desk I could run a 22" widescreen as primary and have the 17" next to it just to have my email client permanently in fullscreen - or to watch DVDs and still to keep an eye on the web... help, I really am a geek, save me from these thoughts!!!!

Deluks said:
....and I can deduce from your love of prog metal that you wear Star Trek t-shirts and are sporting a dungeons & dragons-esque beard. ;)

I thought I knew all the stereotypes for people who like prog metal, but you've just created a whole bunch of new ones. Good job! :LOL:

But the truth is I wear neither. I don't like star trek and my facial hair is stubbly at best.

Sponsored Links
Back