dont take photos of your kids

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
whats it come to now, a dad on a day out puts his kids on a slide takes a photo of them and gets accused of being a perv, :cry: the person who pointed the finger should be shot with balls of there own sh##,
its getting that us guys wont be able to go out with our kids unless we have a note from some fron social services allowing us to take pics.

Sponsored Links
i listened to this on the Jeremy vine show,and i also read it in the paper,this is all getting rather silly,there was 1 article where a set of grand parents offered to buy a class picture of there grandchild(ren)from the school and the y were refused because there were other children in the picture :rolleyes: but apparently the picture was released for there local paper,NUTS OR WHAT?.

Or the woman who wanted a 21st cake for her son with a picture of him as a baby on it. They refused to print an unedited copy of the picture as his buttocks were on show. They branded it p**n & refused to go ahead unless a star covered the offending flesh....

WTF is happening?????

Sponsored Links
The World is full of opinionated doo-goody PC tosspots who wish to impose their perverse set of values on the rest of us ... Ask BAS for a 4 letter version :LOL:

MW

I took the kids to a christmas party last year.....took them in to see santa and wanted to take a photo of them.They werent allowed to sit on his knee even though i knew who santa was :confused: The taking of the photo would have been fine because it was away from all the other kids,however you were banned from taking photos when they were all enjoying their party games together.........UTTER MADNESS!!!!!

Come over to Ireland . The land of freedom. :D
We haven't quite gone that barmy thank goodness.
I think bas would like it. The last known bu@@ery offender in my area was doused in petrol and burned alive.

Sponsored Links
Back