Drayton Room Stat on Biasi Combi

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I am in Corfu, Greece and have a Biasi Riva 24 Combi boiler. I fitted a Drayton room stat (bought from B&Q in England) and the temperature is way out (when the dial says 12c the room is at 18c). There is nothing in the instructions for altering the settings. I have bought an Olympia Electronic BS-900 locally to replace it (if I can't find an adjustment) but it shows 3 connections and the Drayton only has 2 - any help, please. Kev.

Sponsored Links
i have just checked the exchange rate and 12p should give you 13.67c the one from euro land will give greater accuracy :LOL:

I have seen stats that utilise a neutral it could be this, check the wiring diagram that comes with the stat to be sure. i have seen stats work without the neutral fitted but do not know if the olympic can or can not

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back