drayton wireless digistat

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have a drayton rf3 wireless digistat fitted to my boiler.the receiver has gone faulty.i have aquired a new receiver without instructions on how to tune it into the old sender does anybody know?

Sponsored Links
1, turn off power
2, open the battery holders on the room stat
3, turn power back on
4, press both the buttons, on reciever,at the same time and hold them together until the alarm light stops flashing (its red btw)
5, then hold the roomstat at least 1 meter from reciever and turn it so you have the screen facing you.
6, slide the right hand side battery holder back into position then do the same with the left hand one.
7, if you have a flame sign in the room stats screen then the alarm/recieve light on the reciever should start flashing then the green heating on light should come on.

if not repeat until it does

Sponsored Links
I have followed instructions. when I switch boiler back on the red light on receiver is on constantly.I then push the two buttons on receiver in, the red light flashes and then goes off.When I release the two buttons the red light comes back on constantly and doesnt respond to roomstat.The green light will come on and the boiler will operate when I press overide button. Should red light be on constantly when power is switched back on?Any suggestions?

I realise know thanks to your replys that the new receiver has been upgraded to 433MHz whilst the old rf sender unit is 418 MHz and obviously not compatible. I have been trying to find an rf3i sender unit sold seperately which would be compatible but can only find the complete system which i do not require. Do you know where i could get one?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back