dulux ecosure gloss ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Had a painter and decroter painting my house and he has not come back so I have had to finish myself. He has been using dulux ecosure gloss and it has more or less run out. He has painted the doors in the landing all 8 of them but not the arcs. I have looked at getting another tin of this today but it is damm right expensive. Anyone know the ceapest place to buy this or if I get a different gloss will it stand out like a sore thumb?

Sponsored Links
Im interested in finding a good WB gloss, but would you really call those rave reviews?
Most seem to find the best point is that you can wash your brushes in water and the good drying time, when i read in a review comments like 'minimum runs' i'm afraid i discount the review. Gloss level doesn't seem to be that great either, can't see it being better than the johnno's aqua?

Thanks for replies guys,

joe-90 the problem is mate the doors have been painted with the dulux eco sure if I paint the arcs with the leyand will it be a different shade of white ?

Sponsored Links
Guess I am going to have to buy the expensive dulux. if anyone reads this and knows the best place to buy it let me know please.

thank you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back