Duravit 50mm shower waste outlet - cannot find a suitable connector

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks I have a Duravit shower waste that has a 50mm outlet and I'm struggling to find an appropriate connector to connect it to the waste pipe run.

The outlet OD is just shy of 50mm so it fits loosely inside a 50mm waste pipe. It's made from polypropylene though so can't be solvent welded, and since the OD of 50mm waste pipe is about 55mm, I can't find a compression adapter to fit.

I have 40mm waste pipe in place (which was adequate for the old shower it's replacing), so I'm looking for the right connector to connect this OD 50mm waste to 40mm standard ABS pipe.

The outlet drain is this one: https://www.duravit.co.uk/products/all_series/accessories.com-en.html?product=6905435 Dimensions pic attached.

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any tips on this one - been round at least 4 sheds today and bought multiple parts, none of which will fit!

Attachments

• 7122966_web2_tech_draw_2.gif
    7122966_web2_tech_draw_2.gif
    22.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 6943378_web2_prod_normal_2.jpg
    6943378_web2_prod_normal_2.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
Sponsored Links
I think I might have answered my own question. Didn't get the right combination of words in google until just now!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back