dwarf lilac

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I recieved a dwarf lilac plant when i sent for some annual plug plants.it is about 3ft high and has 3 branches from the main stem,but only a few leaves on 1 branch,the other 2 appear to be dead i have potted it in a container using general purpose compost. would appreciate any advice on growing this plant thank you in anticipation :D

Sponsored Links
I managed to bring mine 'back to life' by using a good quality compost mixed with a bit of dried manure (the packet stuff), feeding with Bio every 3-4 weeks, and I used those watering gel crystals that hold the water in.. I kept it outside when it was sunny and brought it in when it was really cold...it took a good couple of months to grow back though but if yours has been like that for some time it may or may not come back. Keep trying! :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back