Eclipse Door Keys

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

i bought a couple of eclipse mortice locks from screwfix, fitted, all good, want some extra keys cut, wnet to Timpsons and they said they have never seen them type of keys. very strange, has hnybody had any dealings with these type of locks, i have tried searching but to no avail.
could it i just need a locksmith shop rather then the local cobbler!!
cheers
Ian

Sponsored Links
The cheaper brands are usually rebadged copies of better brands - but I've not come across one of these, so can't comment on what it may be. Looking at the screwfix picture, it looks like a non BS lock with no curtain and no additional hardplate to prevent drilling.

Take the key to a locksmith and get a proper job done on the keys. Doesn't matter if they haven't seen the lock before, it's the key they are copying.

If you get chance, post a picture of the case without the key inserted, and one with the case opened - if you're feeling brave.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back