Employment anyone???

I better get a grip cause i just look on it as beer money and something to do a few days a week to stop me getting fed up... :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
I was as naive as you up until february this year, didn`t care, everyone going on about it, didn`t bother me, until it did and I lost three contracts this year to cowboys, cost me nearly 2 years work and four excellent time served plumbers, gas fitters I`ll never get back.

You obviously got complacent and took your eye off the ball.

One should always, well at least weekly, look at what the competition is doing, what they are offering and if you are vulnerable.

I would not call them cowboys, but keen business people with a close eye on the local business scene.

After all, if they were cowboy's they wouldn't have wanted to poach your skilled staff :rolleyes:

Yes.

When times are competitive, one should always keep a very close eye on the competition and adjust your business plan accordingly.

The worse thing you can do when you are busy is to think it will always remain that way and not analyse your market/customers.

I would be lost without my software producing reports on my customers, current markets, future markets and why I have lost certain quotes. Don't we all do this :confused:

Golden rule, 'No friends in business'.

Sponsored Links
My name is Legion: for we are many

As in all the various guises of our old mate Bamber, this one being the latest incarnation I think.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back