Factory reset Texecom Premier Elite 48-W

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We inherited an alarm system when we moved into our house a few months ago.
The previous owners overlooked to leave us the instructions/codes for the system and we have been unsuccessful in getting any information out of them.

The system is a Texecom Premier Elite 48-W for which I have found installation and user manuals online.

Can anyone tell me how I factory reset this so I can start from scratch installing and programming it.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Texecom have a You tube channel.

If the panel is locked then it will need to be replaced, if it isn't look at defaulting the user codes only.

Texecom have a You tube channel.

If the panel is locked then it will need to be replaced, if it isn't look at defaulting the user codes only.

Thanks @secureiam After posting I did find a youtube video that showed hot to factory default a texecom Elite unit. It was not my model, but when I followed the steps it seems to have corked and I now have an access code of the default 1234.

However it is not responding other than to warn of tampering and giving a message to call the engineer.

I will have a more detailed look at the installation/user guides and see what I can come up with.

Here's hoping.o_O

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
factory default isnt the best way to go, best way is to just default codes, but whats done is done

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back