Ferroli F30 reignites

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
We have a Ferroli F30 combi boiler which is constantly reigniting every 20 seconds or so. Its still heating radiators and providing hot water but I'm just wondering whether this is something to worry about???

Sponsored Links
get it checked professionally. could be fan venturi blocked or air pressure swith prob as well as others!

i have had this problem for some time i describe it as 'revving up' The water does go cold for a few seconds in the shower - i have had a thermostat replaced twice and am now told the problem is the temperature difference between the in and out flow and that to repair this i need to flush out my complete system - Some radiators are cold at the bottom ! - is this likely to help or is it some other fault ?

Sponsored Links
i have had this problem for some time i describe it as 'revving up' The water does go cold for a few seconds in the shower - i have had a thermostat replaced twice and am now told the problem is the temperature difference between the in and out flow and that to repair this i need to flush out my complete system - Some radiators are cold at the bottom ! - is this likely to help or is it some other fault ?

I've had this very same problem with this boiler, twice! Both times, the repair men replaced the circuit board, the pump and a couple of other things. Eventually the first guy changed a small rubber hose about 3 inches long up at the top right of the boiler. It was blocked. Once replaced all was good. The second time, the repair man said it could never be that so he replaced almost everything. Eventually he tried the tube and yep, it was blocked again. I now change that tube every service.

Doesn't help with my banging noise inside the boiler though!

I've had this very same problem with this boiler, twice! Both times, the repair men replaced the circuit board, the pump and a couple of other things. Eventually the first guy changed a small rubber hose about 3 inches long up at the top right of the boiler. It was blocked. Once replaced all was good. The second time, the repair man said it could never be that so he replaced almost everything. Eventually he tried the tube and yep, it was blocked again. I now change that tube every service.

This topic is 3 years old :rolleyes:

This topic is 3 years old :rolleyes:

Sorry. Did a search on ferroli f30 looking for my problem and never looked at the date.

I will crawl back into my hole..........

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back