Find a kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello everyone.

I recently bought a house which has a relatively new Kitchen installed.

I now want to make some changes to the kitchen but I cannot find out what the Kitchen style is.

I don't know who manufactured it, the supplier or the range.

How might I go about tracking the correct range down?

I've had a look where I can on the units but can see no stickers or anything, but it looks like a decent enough Kitchen so I suspect it's MFI or something like that.

Of course I've been online and looked at as many ranges as I can but no luck so far.

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks in advance.

Sponsored Links
Why not get in touch with the people you bought the house from.

Unfortuantely that's not a possibility as they were very elderly and then he died and she doesn't know anything about it.

i hate to say this (but i am going to)

i bet you cant find it because its no longer made.

kitchen "stlyes" seem to change every fe years and the old is no longer made.

BUT try posting a pic some one may recognise it.

(posting a pic info is in forum information)

Sponsored Links
This may help identify the brand but then again it may not but any help will be accepted i guess.
We just got a Magnet kitchen installed and the fitters were saying that they drop there's 30mm lower than MFI kitchens.
When i say drop , i mean they are 30mm lower fro the ceiling than MFI fit there's. So you will need to see how far from the ceiling they are.
For the record mine is 300mm from ceiling to top of wall unit.
Hope that eliminates some ??

so what if his ceiling is 30 mm taller than yours .. or say 50mm lower.
there is no standard wall unit hieght from floor unless there is a larder or oven housing in the room . the installer if knowledgeable will install at industry standard heights but not always .
depending on how old the kitchen is then the installation heights will vary from make to make and fitter to fitter. best idea is to post a clear picture and someone may recognize the range and make .
phill

Ty Sky .
Not trying to be orrible just pointing out that there are so many variations that you cannot judge by ceiling hieght alone .
I did one kitchen the other week with the ceiling out of level 65 mm over 3mtr run of units .. when I'd put the wall units up I checked my levels to see if I had mucked up cos it looked awful .
Newish house too .
Phill

thankyou breezer .
Just reiterating the point is all .
Phill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back