Fitting Decker Traffic Pro CD player to Pug 205

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I am trying to fit a Becker Traffic Pro SAT NAV / CD player into my Pug 205, may sound a bit strange the CD player being worth more than the car but I've run into a few issues reguarding the wiring. Some of you may be able to help?

Pictures of connection in car where old radio used to be:
27022008123.jpg

27022008124.jpg

Picture of connection to Becker Traffic Pro:
27022008126.jpg

I have the arial lead and that obviously fits, but its just the main connection.
I ask, is there an adaptor that will fit from the Pug connection to the Becker TP? I guess I don't mind re wiring it, but it would be a lot easier if I could get an adaptor.

Please advise, Cheers! Much appreciated for your time, Ben

Sponsored Links
you can buy harness adapters to convert your cars wiring to a standard iso connector for most stereos but the back of yours looks a little unusual,possibly due to the sat nav aspect

Hi ch427, thanks for your help

Should I look for a Pug to standard and then a standard plug to the Becker Traffic Pro?

cheers.

Sponsored Links
Bottom 2 sets are standard ISO by the look of it, so pug->ISO adaptor.

Cheers everyone! My cousin is buying the harness adaptor for me from Halfords! Cheers

Hi again

My cousin has bought the harness adaptor now and he will come over next week so we can fit it.

does this connection block include power? If not, what do I use for power as there is no power in put on the CD player and there is no power out cable from my car. Cheers - Ben

If it's the right adapter it's just a case of plug it in and away you go.

Hi everyone, just to let you know. Its installed and working!
Thanks very much guys! All of you. - Ben

Sponsored Links
Back