fitting two way valve on gravity fed system

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all having to fit hot water cylinder thermostat to my heating system was hoping someone could gives us a bit of help :eek: on how to wire in the two way valve that needs to go in / my system is gravity fed and the boiler is a old ideal standard with a HORSTMANN 425 TIARA PROGRAMMER fitted so how do i go about it cheers :)

Sponsored Links
Interlock screws will be in the back of programmer (full control) , or are you asking how to wire a C plan? , motor valve should have an auxilary switch (white wire).

Valve should be fitted so as not to interupt cold feed ex/OV path. :D

I hope you know what position in the gravity circuit that valve is supposed to go.

Sponsored Links
Interlock screws will be in the back of programmer (full control) , or are you asking how to wire a C plan? , motor valve should have an auxilary switch (white wire).

Valve should be fitted so as not to interupt cold feed ex/OV path. :D

thanxs gaswizzard would be the c plan been fitted was confused where to make the joint on cold feed close to boiler or cylinder and where the wire from two way valve is to be fitted is it the timer programmer or somewhere else :confused: cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back