Fitting Velux motorised blinds

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've just fitted 3 Velux motorised blinds to my powered Integra windows but can't get them to power on.

The instructions start by saying unplug the wiring connector in the track on the window edge but mine wasn't plugged in anyway. It concludes by reattaching the connector so all are now I presume powered up.

I've reset the window according to this thread here, which apparently you have to do to pair a blind and a window but it's not made any difference.

The pairing instructions with the blind were to press the down arrow till the blind buzzes but I'm getting nothing.

Is there anything else I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Chris

Sponsored Links
The locating clips that hold the main body on, one has a cover that has to be removed to make an electrical connection.

Hi yeah I know that much! Turns out I hadn't seated them properly though. The instructions just say "click" and I didn't want to push too hard for fear of damaging the unit. I rang Velux and the guy says oh just give a smack with your fist! So I did. And it clicked in another few mil. All good now. Cheers.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back