flies

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Just made this biggest brown bread sarnie blt, ish, extra this n that, just how you like it, turned myback for two mins, and i see two flies on my sarnie, do i bin it, i know they spew, but is that only on rotten food?

I see flies on butchers meat for sale?????

Sponsored Links
Flies are very choosy about the food they eat. So when a fly lands on some, its giving you a message.

I was at a party once where the back door was open and the flies couldn't decide what they liked best. They were flying between the cold chicken and the dog shyte on the lawn. Suffice to say, I didn't eat any of it myself.

Flies are very choosy about the food they eat. So when a fly lands on some, its giving you a message.

I was at a party once where the back door was open and the flies couldn't decide what they liked best. They were flying between the cold chicken and the dog shyte on the lawn. Suffice to say, I didn't eat any of it myself.

Should have gone for the dog shyte, chicken is full of salmonella and at least the dog shyte has already been tasted and passed! :LOL:

Sponsored Links
:LOL: :LOL:

Yeah eat it libby, I'm sure you'll enjoy every mouthful thinking about the dogshite. :LOL:

Like the flies I am choosy about the food I eat so I declined both :( and went hungry :cry:

Back