Flourescent Light Help

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi
i want to attach a single switch to a flourescent light. I know how to connect the light from the consumer unit but i dont know how to attach a switch to it. How would i connect the switch into the light.
Cheers :D

Sponsored Links
I'm afraid I don't really think your post makes any sense. Exactly what do you mean by
I know how to connect the light from the consumer unit

Are you trying to connect this light by intercepting an existing lighting radial or are you proposing to connect this light into an appropriate cb in your consumer unit? Either way, I can't really see that your question indicates enough knowledge of the very basic bits you need to know to do this safely.

i have a row of flouries(9), they are all connected togeather. What i want to do is add a switch to just one of them so i can turn it on/off independently from the others.
thanks

Sponsored Links
you will need to rewire it, and dissconnect the supply to this one from the other 8 lights

its the same as you already have, but only for one light

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back