flush

don't need to read up on power flushing, ASK KAMCO the experts,

Sponsored Links
Care to provide proof of that, Kamco may suggest that a microbore system could be problematic to power flush, thats about it. :rolleyes:

Kamco say that you should connect up across pump conns. And double up on cleaner.

They say it won't work when pipes are blocked, or if distributor pipe is broken on double entry rad valves then the flush will be minimal.

fair enough, when i was at Kamco they said that they do not recommend powerflushing on microbore as the results will not be as good as on 15mm,22mm pipe due to not being able to get the high volumes through the pipes so i have never done it, if you've tried and been successful i will change my thoughts on this policy as i hate to turn away work.

Sponsored Links
Nah you wouldn't catch me trying to powerflush a microbore system lol. Was just stating what Kamco say mate.

Lucky for me theres hardly any microbore around my area :D

:) glad about that as i've always declined those jobs, i hate the nafin stuff especially double entry valves, i curse the 80's

so was my daughter, and thats when my finances took a nose dive, bad hair in the 80's i believe thats why i now have a WIDE parting :LOL:

If the system is working in as much as all pipes are getting hot there shouldn't be a problem, a pre dose is required and twin entry valves need changing and re-piping.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back