Foundation Costs

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could anyone on this forum give me an idea of how much it would cost, per sq m/ft, to build the foundations for a 7.5m x 11.5m 2 storey house on flat, land that does not have any issues such as rocks etc? I ask the question because some of the estimates I have got are nothing short of bizzare. I should add that I have no plans for a cellar - the foundations are just the minimum needed to build the house on.

Sponsored Links
Could anyone on this forum give me an idea of how much it would cost,

No.

There used to be a rule saying do not ask costs, as it depends on access to the job, what is involved, labour costs etc etc, but admin saw fit to remove it.

Think about it.

suppose i said it will cost xxx / yard, what are you going to do about it?

Complain to the builder that some one on a forum, that you do not know, that you will never know or see, who can not even see the job says, "ere builder, you must think i have LOADS OF MONEY"

I have been quoted £5500 for foundation only, thats obviously digging and conreting to depth of 1m for 24m sq extension (single storey)

I also measured out what i would need for concrete to be delivered snd it worked out worse case 10 cubic metres and i was quoted £900 for that to be delivered and poured.

Thanks

Ian

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back