free advertising

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
im trying to get my new business off the ground and have a bit of work built up but i was wondering if anyone knew of any free advertising websites. ive got a small ad in yell.com and a few others, can anyone recommend any others ;)

Sponsored Links
How do you think the advertiser makes their money?

All you would get is calls from people who bought your contact details from the advertiser.

My advice would be not to use any free advertising. Leave it mate - it ain't wuuurf it.

Google for: Viva street-free local classifieds. I've used it and it's been ok,

Sponsored Links
Try the local parish magazine.

It will cost next to nothing for a small advert, and will usually be read by a nice type of prospective customer.

mars bar just had loads of free advertising by stating that they was going to start putting animal products into them, naturally there was a big fuss about it in the media and now they've said that they won't do it after all,and everyone's happy, how much would they have to have paid for all that advertising, this must have been their intention all the time, what do you think?

Richardp said:
mars bar just had loads of free advertising by stating that they was going to start putting animal products into them, naturally there was a big fuss about it in the media and now they've said that they won't do it after all,and everyone's happy, how much would they have to have paid for all that advertising, this must have been their intention all the time, what do you think?

probably but i cant afford tv advertising just yet :D

Timmy, free advertising: enter you occupation on your profile on this site, everyone checking it will know what you do then.
Also, if you have a website, enter the domain name too.

All free advice ;)

I got more free advertising today, another film crew and a great day for it.
dscf5045ho7.jpg

WoodYouLike said:
Timmy, free advertising: enter you occupation on your profile on this site, everyone checking it will know what you do then.

All free advice ;)

worth doing ive had a couple of nice jobs via this website.

WoodYouLike said:

All free advice ;)

ta waiting for website to be sorted, occupation bit in now thanks

Sponsored Links
Back