freezing video clips

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When I am on line on you tube, the videos keep freezing and then start again after about five seconds and then freezes again, it is really annoying.
Has anyone got any suggestions, also when I do a one button check up on Norton systemworks, when the scan reaches Norton clean up it locates 533 temporary files with problems but it does not fix them ??? It says you can delete which ones you like, WHAT !!!! how do I know what files are important and which ones are safe to delete, it looks like rocket science to me.
Sod it I'll just throw it out of the window.

Sponsored Links
delete all of them

Tempoary files are what you pc uses.

say you visit diynot, a copy is saved to temp files, it is to make downloading times quicker, since it already has say 90% of the info and only needs the new 10%

videos often stop because

your memeory is too small

too much junk in the temp files

your downlod speed is too slow (your player plays faster than it is downloading) or to put it another way

I am running next to you but i am running slighly faster , so evry so often i have to stop to wait for you to catch up

I've got 4 meg broadband and still have the same problem.

If you wait a bit before starting the vid it will often help.

That Norton thing is a load of rubbish that uses processing power and makes everything run slower.

You can also press the "pause" mark as soon as it tries to start, to build up a bit of a buffer before you click "play" again.

Sponsored Links
Back