Friday film Review "Jarhead "

M

Moz

this is a film on life in the US Marines as a Private the Jarhead nickname !,someone who has a head like an empty open jars
Sam Mendes directed this anti War Gulf1 film its slow an not a shot is fired in anger ..lol
No fire fights ....but it is impressive an when Gyllyhenal the lead guy sees the .... well I dont want to spoil it for you but this is a thought provoking film not as good as "The 3 Kings " or in the same vein as "Platoon" its ok

7/10

I was considering the gay cowboy film ...Brokeback mountain , but the male on male sex scenes made me squeamish ..one to watch on DVD LOL

+"the Memoirs of the Giesha ",looks a GREAT chick flick film but again I picked the blokes film .. the big scardy cat I am ..lol

Sponsored Links
the soundtrack sounds good, moz i watched a film the other night, rarely do i watch a film im not sure if youve already reviewed this one :LOL: its called SAW, it was mint theres a SAW2 out have you seen them.

jbonding
SAW
WOW
WHAT A TRUELY SCAREY FILM ...

OMFG..
I go every week an thinking it was a run-of-mill-teen-slash-film..

oooooooooOOOoohhh..My God ..

BEST HORROR FOR MANY A YEAR ..
it is a real DVD rerun film to watch, the many clues etc an ...an you STILL go arrgh at the reveal ...

NOW
SAW2 ..or
TEEN BIMBOS = WASTE OF TIME

I guessed the end very easy in 1st 5mins , an then it was just schlocky /horror

THAT 1st film was a masterpiece .. it was origional an very scary .. 9/10
drunks moz recommened DVD

WOLF CREEK
brilliant ... very toecurling/cringing/frightful... (take a gun to the outback Peter ..oops too late )

Sponsored Links
jbonding
SAW
WOW
WHAT A TRUELY SCAREY FILM ...

OMFG..
I go every week an thinking it was a run-of-mill-teen-slash-film..

oooooooooOOOoohhh..My God ..

BEST HORROR FOR MANY A YEAR ..
it is a real DVD rerun film to watch, the many clues etc an ...an you STILL go arrgh at the reveal ...

NOW
SAW2 ..or
TEEN BIMBOS = WASTE OF TIME

I guessed the end very easy in 1st 5mins , an then it was just schlocky /horror

THAT 1st film was a masterpiece .. it was origional an very scary .. 9/10
drunks moz recommened DVD

WOLF CREEK
brilliant ... very toecurling/cringing/frightful... (take a gun to the outback Peter ..oops too late )

markie
sorry... baby .. it was a hiccup .. I am using a vanilla site as my ip names /are groups ..lol

urgh it it appears that certaian lil fools are trying to trace me ..

jeeeesus .. christ ... I will give a time an deserted place if fisticuffs is wanted .......
to be SOOOOO ANONYMOUS ONLINE ...

Im not that pareticular ... .. place time whatever ... , btw BAS ..would love to tear that BULLY APART .. an let julie L/B dance on his bloody guts ...

Sponsored Links