Friday fun..how good are you..

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Away you go....

1.A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when> you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?

5 Study this paragraph…what’s drug is missing

I'm curious how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it.
It looks so plain you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is unusual though. Study it, and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out.

6 You are trapped in a dungeon. There are two doors to escape through, once you choose a door you cannot go back. Staying in the dungeon is not an option.

Door 1 leads to freedom, Door Two to certain death.
In the dungeon with you are two parrots. They have nametags: Parrot 1 and Parrot 2.

All you know about the parrots is that one always tells the truth and the other always lies, but you don't know which is which. They know where the doors lead, but you can only ask one parrot one question.

Sponsored Links
the second is full of assassins with loaded guns
they havent been told to kill him where the others would

2.she took a photo of him ..lol

a pint of guinness ..sorry wrong I know lol but I have had a stella aparatif

yesterday today an tomorrow lol

5 no idea ;)

6 this was on my killer commando course cadre
you ask the liar parrot which is the safe door ,an go opposite .. lol ;)

1)
the room with the lions at have been dead for 3 years

4. xmas eve, xmas day, boxing day

6. You ask either parrot, 'if I asked your mate, which door would he tell me is the safe one?' Then you go through the other door.

Sponsored Links
1) The third - the lions will have starved to death!
2) The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry.
3) Coal
4) Yesterday, today and tomorrow.
5) E
6) Ask parrot 1 what it says on his tag. If he answers correctly you know the other one is lying and then ask the second parrot which door to take ...

Back