FUEL PROTEST

Sponsored Links
pipme said:
Beware of Greg Dy ke, maybe on your horizon Kendor .. then maybe not :LOL:
Greg Dyke can do what he likes it won't affect me in my current job! :) besides he wasn't DG when i was there it was maggies hatchetman John Birt who decimated what was once a great british broadcaster and what took more than 40 yrs at the time to build to that standard was wiped out within 5 yrs and to think of all that licence fee payers money going down the pan.
Try blaming Labour for that! ;)
The filter has worked again on greg's surname :LOL:
DY KE what an unfortunate name ;)

Talking about them dikes kendor do you remember that awful man hating one they put in charge of they CSA? I reckon they did it to get more money off the absent dads. ;)

david and julie said:
Talking about them **** kendor do you remember that awful man hating one they put in charge of they CSA? I reckon they did it to get more money off the absent dads. ;)
i must admit i felt sorry for the honest ones who were hounded for extra payments, one or two topped themselves didn't they?

Sponsored Links
kendor said:
Greg **** can do what he likes it won't affect me in my current job! :) besides he wasn't DG when i was there it was maggies hatchetman John Birt who decimated what was once a great british broadcaster and what took more than 40 yrs at the time to build to that standard was wiped out within 5 yrs and to think of all that licence fee payers money going down the pan.
Try blaming Labour for that! ;)
The filter has worked again on greg's surname :LOL:
DY KE what an unfortunate name ;)

..Greg D yke was appointed to Apax's board. Apax, a venture capital and private equity investor, is one of the oldest VC's around and has a distinguished track record of investing in the media sector.... Apax and D yke could look at TV production as a potential investment area... GD was at LWT in the mid-1990s when he lost a battle to fend off a hostile takeover bid by Granada, which is said to have left him "devastated". .... ITV now owns 75 per cent of GMTV and must bid for the remainder, held by The Walt Disney Company. ... Apax just may be hunting !! and a bid for ITV could be in the offing. Is GD on the way back to the future ? .. Could be interesting - even if it doesn't affect The Kendor !
..kendor .. I mused that was short form for Ken and Dora or Doreen, anyway what about 'Kendo'(Nagasaki) 'R' for retired ...
Kendo2.jpg
Tis yerself ?

Link to kendo N - Do read near the end lol
Who was the dastardly plumber who gave away the identity of Kendo N ? KevPlumb ??? :D :D :D :D

Now, would you end up using LESS fuel because you aren't carrying around a person-weight in petrol all the time,

Cause not silly : :LOL: :In me tiny mind I was thinking; that yesterday I put £35 fuel in me tank same as millions of others, thats a lot of collateral sitting in millions of cars which will last a week or so (long distance drivers excepted). £10 would last me a couple of days and if a few million motorists did the same for a few days the loss of tax revenue and obvious chaos at the pumps might show were well p...d off. Erm well better than a blockade like last time :evil:

That 'blockade' was not for 'thee and I' old son -- If HMG had loaded private fuel tax and lowered business tax, the blockade would have ceased and happily disbanded .. If we fight, we should fight from our own power base of 30M cars, (latest figure) ... Now just 20 % of that lot = big power !!
:p :p

As soon as someone develops an affordable fuelcell powered car then I am going to start taking a weekly methanol delivery!

As soon as the uptake on this type of vehicle is large enough the gov will then tax the hell out of that too, its already happening with lpg to some degree.

Sponsored Links
Back