fused spur for underfloor heating

Regarding the RCBO (32amp, 30mA) not all consumer units will accommodate an RCBO. There could be a space limitation and/or no appropriate way to connect it electrically. If your consumer unit contains two RCDs and three neutral blocks then assuming you have enough space there is a chance it will fit. Cane you post a picture of the CU with cover removed?

Sponsored Links
Firstly, apologies for the huge amount of time that has passed without responding to the great advice I have had thus far but unfortunately for me my line of work takes me away for weeks at a time with relatively no notice forcing me to drop anything or everything else I may be doing!

So, having got back today and if you are still following this thread automation man or anyone else for that matter can I trouble you once more regarding the UFH?
Can I fit a combined fused spur breaker from the ring final to feed the UFH instead of worrying about one at the CU or am I missing the point....again?

The unit looks to be the same sized box as a normal fused switch?

Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back