Galaxy shower low pressure light

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I currently have a really poor shower, that constantly keeps showing lower pressure light, the only way I can start the shower is to turn the cold water tap on and off quickly and the light goes out and I can shower, although not much of a shower pressure. Would it be the shower or mains pressure ? Would it be easy to re route the pipe work from mains supply to gravity feed from my cold water tank and fit an electric shower with built in pump as a possible solution to improve show pressure ?

Sponsored Links
hendrixevo147 said:
I have only now got the time and resources to try and put it right.
It would appear not.

hendrixevo147 said:
Any help would be most appreciated.
Appreciated, maybe, but not acted upon. And forgotten.

And, for some unfathomable reason, let the guarantee lapse, even though it was probably inside the guarantee period when the original query was raised.

Fair point about not acting on it, to be honest when I first posted the shower never worked at all and then I discovered that using the tap made it work so I have just muddled through for the last couple of years (more important things to worry about as I lost my father). Anyway, as it seems to work but only from using the tap to fire it up I wondered if that was the result of a faulty shower or is it just that I only have barely enough pressure.

Sponsored Links
Not wanting to rub it in, but you had a faulty shower under warranty.
Now you have a shower you have to sort out at your own expense.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back