Garden supply

crafty1289 said:
Hightowermark said:
I Always thought Crafty and BAS were qualified sparkys, or are you in another area?
I dont know what BAS does, but i have never been to college, just 6th form . . . Most of the things i know about electricity is what I have learnt on here! Though I have always had a fascination with electricity and all things technical. I must get out more . . . :LOL:

Ditto, with me crafty, I know more than is healthy about a field I don't have any imvolvement in (yet), though I'm trying to get an apprenticeship to train as a sparky atm, I don't know why you don't do the same crafty, its hard to find anything, but if your interest is similar to mine, you know it makes sense, and will be worth it if you manage it...

BAS... I'm guessing is probably a network admin type person, or something similar

Sponsored Links
crafty1289 said:
The 13A fuse is fine. You dont need/want fast tripping when you're using your power tools ;) add to that, you cant get 13A breakers (easily) so you would then be limited to only 10A.

I wondered if people were thinking "garden shed = workshop/office/study". Perhaps it is, in many cases, but it's not what I had in mind. I use the garage as a workshop and I don't have big power tools - just a few handhelds. My shed - if it ever gets built - is simply space to store the garden furniture, lawnmower etc, to get it out of the garage, and the only need for power I'm likely to have is a slightly more convenient place to run the extension lead for the strimmer or the hedge trimmer.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back