Gas & Electric Prices Are We being Conned By Boris and The Suppliers??

Didn't that Angle, who just got booted off, claim to be in the UK but slipped up when he mentioned how much he was paying for gas and diesel in Euro's? There must be a lot of it about. :whistle:

He said quite a few times over the years that he lived in France.

Sponsored Links
As far as I know France has way more nuke than other countries much like Sweden did but has run down. Also EDF is state owned. ;) Not paying dividends to Canadian pension funds as some reckon we are. Not just on power as well.

It's logical as no gas or oil which were our cheapest options.

Germany often seems to have greens with a proportion of the political power. Don't quote me but it's an impression I have gained.

Sponsored Links
Perhaps he should cap food prices .

I agree but the essentials only and treble the tax of fizz drinks, alchohol, all sugary foods as well as very salty foods
and cap fresh veg, standard milk, flour, grains, some read meats, fish and cheese and take cigs even more as well as eating out fast food.

The govt are to start compensating farmers whose land is used as flood plain, it was reported on Countryfile last night by an animated environmental type. Figures of hundreds of billions of pounds were bandied about.

25% of your electric bill goes to green / environmental concerns, and 5% is VAT, so that's 30% of your money down the pan for nothing.

The superb Nigel Farage explains..

It's not possible to cap anything in a free demand led market ;) as people may be noticing.

It can only get worse if Germany manages it's latest knee jerk. Reducing Russian gas usage by 2/3 this year. An observer says no way there isn't enough liquid gas available if they had the facilities to handle it so says maybe a 1/3. That increases the demand for liquid gas .....................................

A country can do something if it's entirely local - for instance while it wont happen they could legislate that domestically owned property is worth 30% less than it currently was.:ROFLMAO:

The govt are to start

You think some anonymous nobody can make commitments on behalf of the government?

Show us the statement to Parliament.

When, and if, it is made.

Didn't that Angle, who just got booted off,

Is Angleeyes gone? I don't know as I have him on ignore. I'll have to watch out for when he reappears under some other stupid faux-illiterate name.

He didn't like it when I "fact-checked" him!

Sponsored Links
Back