Gledhill Systemate2000

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,
My Gledhill Ststemate 2000 system has since yestarday stopped producing hot water.
The heating is working fine, we have had no power cut and the pressure gauge is where it should be.

Can anybody help??

Sponsored Links
if its the one im thinking of (square box greyish colour?) it could either be the HW pump,or the sensor/switch which tells the pump to start on a HW demand.

Hi,
My Gledhill Ststemate 2000 system has since yestarday stopped producing hot water.
The heating is working fine, we have had no power cut and the pressure gauge is where it should be.

Can anybody help??

Download and store permanently the instructions. They have a fault guide I think.
http://www.gledhill.net/pdfmanuals/User Instructions/Systemate2000non-switch User.pdf

Is the top up tank full of water?
Does the store get hot?
Is the Boiler pump working?

Check the obvious first. The temperatures around the unit can be seen from the pcb display - see instructions.

The CH is run directly from the boiler, as per a normal system, not the thermal store. The thermal store really is DHW only, although the CH pump is incorporated an the boiler switched from it.

Parts are available on line or at a Gledhill dealer.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back