Glow worm 65 80B gas valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi I've noticed a couple of people have been helped out before and got hold of gas valves for a glow worm 65 80B boiler. Does anyone else on here have one laid about that they'd like to sell. [/list]

Sponsored Links
just out of interest Gas112 what was the difference between the Blue button and the brown button on the ITT were they both 24 V ??

Sponsored Links
Mine is like the ones in the eBay post but with a brown button. How do I tell if it's 3/4 or 1/2?

Berrtie measure your pipe coming out of it . its prob half inch though on your boiler

Ian i think they where originally brown then changed to blue as an industry standard with other gas valve manufacturers going for blue for 24v and black for 240v

Cheers gas112 I see a white one in the pics on ebay too, cant really ever remember seeing a white button one were these in WAU maybe ?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back