Gloworm Combi boiler pressure loss

thanks for that. How do i go about depressurising and repressurizing the expansion vessel?

Sponsored Links
If the pipe was blocked your pressure would go above 3 bar in a very short time.
Concentrate on eliminating leaks.

i am getting confused now. do i have to depressurise the expansion vessell?? if so how? do i need to? please help!

does the pressure rise above 3 bar when heating ,is on if it does not follow gasmans advice and ignore all others. if you do not feel confident get a corgi engineer or glow-worm to check it out!

Sponsored Links
Gasman1015 said:
Pressure relief valve on left side, take off cover, drop down control panel, red cap with lever.

Close isolation valves on boiler flow and return use safety valve to empty boiler, undo brass nut to pipe and remove clip at base of valve, pull out.

Manual here: http://www.glow-worm.co.uk/epower/gw/manuals/pdf/cxi_manual.pdf

Diagram 14: 13 Page 43.

Stop confusing my customer you lot. ;)

Just follow my instructions pdfctu, no need to depressurise the expansion vessel of air, just the boiler water pressure.

This is going on a bit, 10 minute job has been seven days already.

I'm on a good earner here. :LOL:

thanks for all your help gasman1015 - just a last querstion re the prv. will i need to order one or can i pickone up at plumbers merchant?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back