Grants

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

I,m fitting a condencing boiler on Monday, for a pentioner,
I,ve heard there are grants available,

Anyone now where I can apply, (if they are still available)

Sponsored Links
A condencing boiler for a pentioner?

It seems a little late for a grant application if you are fitting it on Monday. Grant applications usually take up to six weeks.

Means tested, many LAs in London fit them free even in owner occupied properties. However they use their own preferred contractors.

The NPower A1 boiler scheme still applies to a small number of boilers for a few days/weeks but again needs postal application.

I do hope this customer understands the cost implications and had a written quotation and signed it as accepted!

Tony Glazier

There are grants available..from electrics.. to windows, even your loft....but I`m sure agile has milked most of them avenues..If you are really concerned, get in touchn with local authorities etc, they will put you straight.... ;) To agile: all your posts are one BIG advert..have a day off..... it`s sunny.... ;)

Sponsored Links
traineegasman said:
There are grants available..from electrics.. to windows, even your loft....but I`m sure agile has milked most of them avenues..If you are really concerned, get in touchn with local authorities etc, they will put you straight.... ;) To agile: all your posts are one BIG advert..have a day off..... it`s sunny.... ;)

As I've said before trainee, There's some knowledgable guys on this forum and can give you help and advice both on and off the forum. The includes agile, ChrisR, kev, thescruff (where is he anyway) and severally others who also just happen to be good friends of mine as well.

The day will come when you want to tap into that knowledge, it could save you a lot of problems in the future.

I`ve managed to scrape by so far without help from the likes of you or your friends... quite successfully too.... it`s a MIRACLE I know! ...if you all hadn`t came along & discovered the internet, GOD KNOWS what would have happened to me, the wife & kids,...GAWD BLESS YA SIR! ( weeping tears of grateful joy)...... ;)

Make sure you overcharge the pentioner as we dont want the trade getting a good name, I usually charge BG rates plus an extra 10% for having to listen to them telling me how old they are every five minutes "I'm 85 you know"
"I'm 85 you know""I'm 85 you know"
"I'm 85 you know""I'm 85 you know"
"I'm 85 you know"
"I'm 85 you know"

Jesus PVM, you sound like me... or I sound like you...whatever... that was very funny..... :D :D

T-R-A-I-N-E-E!!gasman said:
I`ve managed to scrape by so far without help from the likes of you or your friends... quite successfully too.... .........

Scrape seems a suitable word. Agile is a lot more helpful and knowledgable than you, but since you see fit to have a go at everybody here, why don't you just push off to where your self-opinionated talents would be of more use.

In every thread that you post, it is usually with an attempt to ridicule someone who has offered some useful advice. Your behaviour has not endeared you to anyone as far as I know, because every time you appear to be showing signs of being human, you show people what you are really like - er...unlikable, and certainly not respectable. I doubt you are thick skinned as just thick. But you are also one of these undesirable internet beings who have so little to offer you have to use destructive tactics for most of your output.

Why not try rec.sailing.uk, there used to be some really nasty blokes there who would make you look like a pathetic amateur, no interest in sailing, just used the group for their objectionable postings.

objectionablegasman said:
Are YOU back again??... Don`t you EVER learn, Son.....

Wonder who has the difficulty in learning? I might not know anything about gas installations, but lat east you know FA about everything else.

How ever as for being back again, since you have managed, single handedly to make diynot an unpleasant place to be, I think it's time to go.

It seems the moderators see your positively horrid attitude acceptable, so until you are removed, I am going to find another way to spend my time.

Cheerio to all the regulars, have a good time.

For fartgasman...
eyebrowf.gif

MOD

it is not acceptable he has been warned several times by me its down to admin to pull the plug if they wish

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back