Greetings and Salutations

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi folks.

Just though i'd pop in and say hi. This forum has been a great help to me since i bought my new place so i thought i'd join. I hope i can maybe help people out in the future with my limited (but growing) knowledge of DIY.

cheers

:D

Sponsored Links
Hairy .. mmm. That's a little iffy .. watch out for Slogger if you are a little, shall we say .. different?
:eek:

Never before have i had such a warm welcome on a Forum. Really i'm blown away by all these replies.

:rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
hairy, or shall i call you steve?, we weren't mocking you, merely mocking slogger, as his "opinions" on "different" people are voiced regularly on here ;) hope you enjoy your time on the forum . . .

Steve, it is an honour and a privilege to make your aquaintance and I hope you will have many happy hours on the forum and that it will enrich the lives of you, your family and your friends. :D :D

petewood said:
Steve, it is an honour and a privilege to make your aquaintance and I hope you will have many happy hours on the forum and that it will enrich the lives of you, your family and your friends. :D :D

You see, that's what i'm talkin bout. Everybody, take a leaf from this guys book. :LOL:

Hairy Steve said:
petewood said:

You see, that's what i'm talkin bout. Everybody, take a leaf from this guys book. :LOL:
Hairy body-bald head :?: or vice-versa :?: :LOL:

Hairy ... Straight, or ahem ! Of the curved variety ? ;) ;)

The blokes doing the training on my induction (see associated thread) describe all plumbers as hairy-a***d. Why is this?

Sponsored Links
Back