Grundfos Home Booster will not turn off!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello All,

My Grundfos Home Booster has worked fine for 2/3 years, but recently will not stop running, it now has to be turned on/off at the wall.

It is set to 3.6 Bar with a 2 Bar differential and all other settings are auto/as it came. But the panel on the front always says 5.5 Bar...have tried setting the pressure below 3.6 Bar, but the pump always happily tells me it can do 5.5.....

Thanks All.

Sponsored Links
painfully expensive pieces of kit these.

if the pressure was indicating correctly i'd go for a faulty flow switch or a leak keeping the flow switch on.

sounds more like your pcb has got itself fried. have you powered down, whipped the case off and checked for leaks/water stains etc?

be a good idea to ring grundfos technical support. they should be able to help nail the problem.

Just had the engineer round, as you said pcb.
He guessed that there was a stuck relay.

But as the controller has space for two pumps (the unit only having one) we are now running on 'B' side, so no cost! :D

Sponsored Links
Got the same problem and just seen your post. What does the 'swap' to B involve. Do you need an engineer or can this be done yourself?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back