gsm / wirefree auto dialler.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all, i have not used any of the gsm based auto-diallers yet, but a customer has workshop with no phone line, and would like a dialler fitted on the system i have already installed.

can some body point me in the dierection of a good reliable easy programmed gsm auto dialler, and what kind of cost ?

Sponsored Links
you can but an sd3 from any of the online stores. Obviosly its a part we sell, but there are other suppliers, Just google for menvier sd3

Sponsored Links
lol yeah one that guarantees next day then doesnt perform

Maybe i should as sales if we can start doing next day again officially but im only in tech support so have no say on it, i just get the emails lol
but ill pass the comment on, on monday

£276 :eek: is this the normal going rate for a sd3 ?

il pop a little mark-up on it and a fitting fee & see what the customer says first.

id say the going rate is proably higher. There are lower priced gsm diallers, but have you tried buying a mobile phone thats not network locked/subsidised?
non gsm diallers are far cheaper.

lol yeah one that guarantees next day then doesnt perform

Maybe i should as sales if we can start doing next day again officially but im only in tech support so have no say on it, i just get the emails lol
but ill pass the comment on, on monday

lol, DIYNOT needs a joke section.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back