Guaranteed or not?

Sponsored Links
Fitter called and confirmed gearbox is broken, said he didn't have same one on van (otherwise he would have just changed it :rolleyes: ) so will have to go back to the office to report it and they will contact me to let me know if it's under guarantee. If not will attempt it myself so be prepared for more questions, although it does seem quite straight forward!!! ;)

Thanks for the help so far. :D

So, some 6 weeks later...

Yesterday, the phone rings and the window company informs me that although the gearbox isn't guaranteed, as a goodwill gesture, they would change it for the price of the part and not charge any labour.

Fitter turns up at 2.15 today and is done and dusted by 2.30. Cost £20 and left me a happy bunny! :D

Thanks for the help, all.

mrH :)

PS. In fairness to the company, they had tried to get in touch before but I've been missing their calls due to numerous hospital trips. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back