Hand Cleaner

Sponsored Links
A unicycle has one wheel. Wonder what a Uni-boy has one of? :mrgreen:
Has that any bearing , did you race to post that , are you a crank , or just freewheeling through the posts . I bet you`re a saddle sniffer ;)

Joe i sincertely hope you are not subdued by the outburst of Nige F, i think you have inadvertantly stumbled across someone with a humour by-pass, they're out there, AND what is so wrong with sniffing saddles may i ask. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
That's a 1970s thing.
What's that supposed to mean?

Are you suggesting that stuff that got your hands clean in the '70's can no longer clean your hands today.

Take a tip, try and be more specific with your requests for hand cleaner info' i.e no cleaners prior to such and such a date.....etc...etc.

Weapon. :rolleyes:
Swarfega has had its day. It was 'probably' the only available stuff at that time-.
Too much swarfega ends up down the plughole. These days- due to more advanced dirt containing lots of chemicals we didn't use/have in those days- we need something that 'deep cleans'.
That's why modern cleaners have 'polybeads'.
More a cream that a lump of slippery jelly.
Like I said- that Wurth 'D' Mark handcleaner is the best I have found- and a little drop goes a long way. BUT- at almost £10 for a 250 or 350mm tube--it's too expensive in the long run .
Like modern multiskilled tradesmen- a cleaner these days has to be 'multi cleaning'.
Regards,
Pete

Back