Harford Unical Hotspur Mk3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Hotspur Mk3 oil boiler - elderly, faithful, reliable & trouble free with the exception of the flame ring grilles (fingers to me). I understand my past supplier is no longer available - and apparently neither are these parts.

Is anyone able to help please with a supply of these parts? Supply would be great or a knowledge of the metal used for their manufacture would be helpful? I could then knife & fork some as I need them if I can locate the correct steel.

Gov's £400 not an option - would need a mortgage for the remainder of the purchase price!!!!!

In hopes & anticipation!!!

Sponsored Links
I believe the flame Grilles were made from Stainless steel ? you might be able to get a local Engineering co to make some up, if you have a good-ish one you could show them, No boiler specific parts are availible for the BSA Harford Wallflame anymore :(

Hi Billandcoo. let me know how you get on with the flame grills ( fingers) I recently dismantled an old BSA Hotspur I have run for years and only this summer threw out lots of the parts, coil regulator etc but still have some bits like the moptor and i believe I may have the flame rings. I will have a look on weekend but let me know if you dont have any sucess

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back