Harry wins a bit

Reaction score
Country
Cook Islands
Fancy that.

"Prince Harry awarded £140,600 damages in Mirror Group hacking case
Judge rules 15 of 33 articles prince complained about were the product of phone hacking or other unlawful information gathering"

FT.com

Sponsored Links
Err that's for a single specimen as this was the test case, there are another 115 outstanding articles so that is 115 x £140600 or £16 million for the lot.

OH i just lol's at Pierce Morgans response to this verdict. Anyone see it?

'He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him round his california tanned face' lol fabulous

Sponsored Links
As I understand it the judge said the execs etc at the mirror knew about the unlawful hacking, have the police the courage to investigate any potential criminal aspects. As for the limelight the daily fail has 8 to 10 stories a day about them lol.

Blup

'He wouldn't know the truth if it slapped him round his california tanned face' lol fabulous

I did hear him prattling on, on R5L today.

It's hardly as if he has any reputation of any worth to protect, is it?

Piers Morgan?

Truth?

"Piers Morgan has denied that he was aware of phone hacking during his time as editor of the Daily Mirror after a judge ruled that there “can be no doubt” he knew about the practice while helming the newspaper."

Does anybody care about the "spare".

I do wish that they would enjoy their "quiet life" across the pond
I care about the press using illegal ways to get information.

Who is being targeted doesn't matter to me, especially when there are lots more in the same position

Piers denies knowing about phone hacking.
Did he ever wonder where his reporters were getting all these juicy stories and intimate details from.
He doesn't come across as some sort of gullible innocent, quite the opposite in fact.

Piers denies knowing about phone hacking.
Did he ever wonder where his reporters were getting all these juicy stories and intimate details from.
He doesn't come across as some sort of gullible innocent, quite the opposite in fact.
But he never hacked a phone, is his answer.

Anybody that can't see through that comment is naive at best

Sponsored Links
Back