HAS BAMBER GONE?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Anyone heard anything from Bamber :?:

Be a shame if he really has gone as he was a good character and brought a lot of life to the forum. :(

Sponsored Links
Yes but he left me his tool kit :D

0003303cw6.jpg

IMHO, he MAY be a 'good character' AND nice to his mum, but on this forum he BEHAVED like an abusive git and resorted to personal abuse when none was deserved or justified. Better elsewhere, if you ask me.
Nuff said.

Sponsored Links
Slightly surprisingly he was hardly ever abusive to me! Just once as I recall and he quickly apologized.

Tony

That is surprising tony, still softus more than makes up for it in his own inimitable way don't you think? :LOL: :LOL:

IMHO, he MAY be a 'good character' AND nice to his mum, but on this forum he BEHAVED like an abusive git and resorted to personal abuse when none was deserved or justified. Better elsewhere, if you ask me.
Nuff said.
;)

So maybe Agile and Bamber are the same person - well, it's a good Conspiracy Theory! :D

Bahco
Did you enjoy your stretch in San Quentin? :lol

Not too bad, they let me out for good behaviour as long as i promised to stop practising gaswork due to the fact that i was incarcerated for gassing 2 pensioners, their budgie & pet dog `Frank`.

I don`t think I`ll be out long. :cry:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back