Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned...

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Links in this post may contain affiliate links for which DIYnot may be compensated.
Sponsored Links
What a dork! Did he never see that film about Howard Stern (Private Parts isn't it?)?

It's one thing to joke about it with your mates, but to announce to Britain's second city that you would leave your wife for someone who is, to be honest, a right old slapper... he was asking for it!

I hope they can work it out though.

Did the buyer get to keep the Lotus?

Can you sell something which does not belong to you?
Can you gain loadsa publicity through strange activities?
An apt question at this time :- Can they be serious?

Well, they are in Brummyland ....
:D :D :D

Well, according to the eBay listing, the car is in her name and she has the log book. I would guess that if ownership is in your name you can sell it.

Sponsored Links
AdamW said:
What a dork! Did he never see that film about Howard Stern (Private Parts isn't it?)?

Well Adam, how does this relate to : Logic is a male concept
Now, now now?????

can you imagine going into ebay and seeing the ad? would you try for it or would you assume there's gotta be a catch. I just looked at her feedback it all looks abit suspect to me, publicity stunt comes to mind. hope its true tho and the guy that bought it said " thank you hayley the car is excellent thank your hubby for me"
maybe we should ask her if she,s got anymore stuff to sell :LOL:

All of the items in her feedback are all fake sales to make her look more like a real account, so I am in two minds about this....

1) Good Story and good for a laugh

but....

2) Puts the spotlight on, and provides the oxygen of publicity to, Jodie Marsh. Which is very very very bad........

AdamW said:
Well, according to the eBay listing, the car is in her name and she has the log book. I would guess that if ownership is in your name you can sell it.

Absolutely true ....

I had this in mind :-
...... Remember that the person recorded on the document may not be the legal owner; it is not a document of title.
Satisfy yourself that the person selling the vehicle has the right to do so...DVLA

...She said: 'The car is his pride and joy but the idiot put my name on the log book so I just sold it.' Prankster Tim, of Birmingham radio station Kerrang, previously enraged Hayley when he told listeners that he thought of her sister while they had sex...
Not exactly purchased in her name then ... its a dummy !! A publicity prank.. If she is quoted verbatim then she does not know about Log books, keepers and owners. ;) ;)

pipme

Well said ....

its the silly season for these vacuous dumb-as-Pig-muck

pop-bitch has loads of this type of story where a jaded triple z celeb famous for getting her glands out /letting a footballer abuse/rape them so they can sell a sleazy story an then act/appear like a celeb an act as if they won the Nobel Peace Prize,(abi titmush)

I bet that marsh/slut is really stinky an rancid btw

Gaaah, there's the c-word again, "Celebrity"!!! It seems anyone with a face recognised by more than 10 people including family now counts as a "celeb". I watched "Soylent Green" today and it gave me an idea as to what we should do with all the z-list nobodies next time they appear on "I'm allegedly famous, apparently, get me out of here". No-one would suspect a thing...

Personally, I wouldn't touch Jodie Marsh as I don't want to catch her lurgies... well, she looks rather dirty in the bad sense, I reckon. And that's bad as in bad, not good. ;)

AdamW
cheers fella I thought I was alone with other net loonies thinking that

Celebrity is "a theatrical luminary; a big name in sports; a notable of the concert stage; a personage in the field of philosophy"

not getting her Tats out an acting a whore

or being a reality wannabie
5mins GONE wannabie that should be hunted /killed legally by ex fox hunters

I agree! These "celebrity" shows are nothing more than a showcase for people who desperately want to be celebrities. Take Fran Cosgrove for example, who the f**k is he? Just because he happened to be a minder for westlife and sha*ged one of Atomic Kitten, how the hell does that make him a celebrity?

ninebob said:
Take Fran Cosgrove for example, who the f**k is he?

I had never heard of him until now, but now I know that he is a celebrity, therefore you have just increased his status as a celebrity by publicising it to me. I really wish you hadn't told me about this as it is just more useless information and I could happily have lived until my dying day never having heard of this Cosgrove person. You should be ashamed of yourself, advertising celebrities to innocent victims such as me. :cry:

I thought he was that cricketer bloke who was in the jungle get me out of here programme :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back